Tuesday, July 29, 2008

anche le brave ragazze piangono.

So today was a hormonic, up-and-down day which reminded me of year nine. In the morning we did some crazy shopping, then had lunch al fresco (in the backyard) and.. then things went down down, and back up when I went to see my friend Alessandra. She is quite the singer/songwriter these days! I'm impressed, and happy to know she'll try out for San Remo. I'm getting a bit of a tan I must say :) I'll be going to the beach from thursday to saturday with my auntie, uncle and cousin so that should help. Fortunately I'm much too wise to avoid using sunscreen :) aaaaaaanyway. Not much to tell really, we're off to dinner at some friends' house soon so I should get going.
I hope everyone's well?
If you care to drop in a line it would be most welcome, the email address is its_only_el@hotmail.com
Arrivederci!

No comments: