Friday, July 25, 2008

i've learnt things already!

I learnt that I brought far too many clothes with me
I learnt that clothes shopping CAN be cheap in Italy at the weekly markets
I learnt that my parents knew A LOT of people here
I learnt that A LOT of people know about me
I learnt that my cousin LOVES PS2
I learnt that "these markets are huuuge!"
And that some people just look to make their lives more unhappy


Questa sera we are having dinner (*groan* at 8.30!) at the house of one of my friends from primary school. Looking forward to it lots! It's weird.. without meaning to sound racist at all, I have to say it surprised me to hear a number of Chinese shop assistants speak Italian! By mistake I greeted one in English. Gosh :p
ps. sun's nice ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

excuse the ignorant, technophobic australian but whats PS2? hehe

Elena said...

ilsa. you should feel quite ashamed of yourself. play station two?? duuuuuh :p

Anonymous said...

ooooh, right...