Wednesday, July 2, 2008

these new feelings!

I have to express these feelings that have brought butterflies of excitement to my tummy! I guess it's because lately I have been talking more and more about my travels, with friends and family.. it's getting closer and closer! I'm looking forward, perhaps seriously for the first time, to go back to Italy, to remember places I used to visit often, to see how much people have changed.. my now 12-year-old cousin, for example! I look forward to visiting Trieste, Trento, l'Alto Adige.. breathing in fresh mountain air.. going to the markets with my cheerful grandma.. waking up and being fussed over for the following 14 hrs, by people saying 'mangia, mangia'! I hope mum and I get around to going to Rome for a few days of mad shopping.. and I look forward to catching up with people who, for a few days, will make us feel incredibly interesting! Oh, and I also really look forward to seriously telling some friends that I used a kangaroo-service to 'hop' to school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey,
Not long now aye! 4 weeks till i go 2! xx