Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I do have a lovely boss!

La Vie En Rose definately lived up to its reputation! Although over two hours long, it was a very intense and emotional film, with impressive singing and a few heart-tearing moments. ..... I give it.. 4.5 stars! lol.

So I got home a bit late and Madame Andre wasn't there as she slept with some family elsewhere. I enjoyed a bit of pleasant solitude :) watched some horrible Italian tv before dragging myself to my warm bed. Ah it's soo comfortable.. right now it's early morning so I don't think this blog entry will be long nor informative, I shall head back to my nest soon.

Doing my last loads of washing this morning, organising my return to Italy, I think I'll go for the online check in.. not much really.

Going, going, gone.

5 comments:

The HoJo's said...

so how much excess baggage will you have to pay or are you sending all your purchases surface mail?
xc

Elena said...

welllllllll..
im not planning on paying extra since i only posess 30 euros cash and need 20 for the bus to the airport lol.
so ill be leaving some things in italy with my grandma, throwing some old clothes away (sob) and on the way back literally wear about 8 layers of light clothes so i dont have to carry them in the suitcase!
umm yep that is the plan :s

The HoJo's said...

don't forget you can have a wheely case for carry on :o) I thought I was going to have to wear my wedding dress on my last flight back from the UK as the luggage was way (or weigh) over, but they took pity on me :o)
xc

Anonymous said...

hey u! i didnt realise u were almost finished ur course! do u feel ur french has improved much since being there? how long do u hav in italy before leaving to aust?

Elena said...

hey ils!
are you getting the comments i send to your blog?? check :)
i leave for italy on saturday and i stay there 9 days, till my home coming on the 14th.
and yes my french has improved heaps but i know theres still a long way to go! but im very happy with the course :D