Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last week...

I'm losing a bit of motivation to blog, I don't really want to come back to reality by leaving Chambery.. Then again I do want to pop back to Conegliano and later go back to Busselton!

Yesterday we had the monthly test to divide all students, old and new, into groups. We have been hit by a MASSIVE hit of Japonese and Chinese students, it's crazy.

Melanie and I have completely opposite timetables these last 4 days, not very fun! They must have done it on purpose. But anyway we will go out one last time on Thursday night, and my host has even invited her for a pizza with us one night!

This morning Madame Andre dropped me off to a large shopping centre about 3 km from home... forgetting to mention that the only way to walk back was on the freeway! Scary experience. I bought her a rape alarm, a little plastic box with a string attached to it which if pulled makes a really loud noise. Melanie had one and when I told her about it she seemed to think it was a great idea.. plus she largely travels on her own so you can never be too careful :)

Watching 'La Vie En Rose' tonight at the school, everyone says it's a good film. A bientot!

No comments: