Wednesday, September 24, 2008

random bits

Gosh it's true, by exposition I've been meaning EXHIbition!! My English is already fuzzying away??? Aaaah. Hm just a quick note as I'm about to go to class, not much happened yesterday except I bought a little pair of black boots.. :) Melanie got back from Spain, we might take a ride to a shopping centre this afternoon. I bought a train ticket for Friday to go to Grenoble, a large city with numerous shops and student-orientated places. I tried recharging my mobile but the damn thing hasn't worked, so I'll attempt living for a week or two without texting Rob. The weather here is a bit chilly, not raining but cold.. will get sunny and warmer for the weekend. I think I will go to mass in the Cathedral one day this week, the organ must sound amazing.
Ho pensato con tristezza 'sta mattina alla mia partenza dall'Italia.. la giornata sara' un po' piu' grigia :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Elena,
è il telefono che non funziona oppure la ricarica richiesta non è stata eseguita???
In questo caso ti conviene andare in un negozio di vendita di sim card dello stesso provider telefonico per verificare cosa non è andato bene.
Ciao e a presto
Renato

The HoJo's said...

we will be seeing you soon then :o)
xc