Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Madame Andre'

She is not a neat freak, though she's obsessed with closing doors and leaving the kitchen cabinets open. She loves cooking adn so far the food's been awesome. She insists on feeding me first and second course, plus CHEESE, at every meal, my own grandma would be jealous! She drinks wine with every meal too, though she lives on her own. She tells me the French are all about three things: bread, wine and cheese! Madame calls me 'ma petite', cooks my viande rare, and drives in a way of which most Australians would be scared of!
Although I can't speak as well as Id like to (and boy is it frustrating), we understand each other well enough. She is interested in Australia and tells me she loves Venice.
Its funny (or perhaps sad) that after lunch I'm the one having a siesta, while she keeps going!

No comments: