Thursday, September 25, 2008

j'aime faire du tourism!

Left early this morning again, I wanted to go to mass in the Cathedral to hear the amazing organ. Turns out it was only a small ceremony because it's the middle of the week, I had a small chat to a nice old lady next to me, felt weird being the only person outside the third generation, but it was still nice.

I then rode to a small church on a hill, because I wanted to see its underground crypt. The bloody thing was closed and my efforts were wasted (I mean, I had a good workout!). But Madame Andre sings in a choir there and I'm thinking of asking her if I can go with her next week, as the pictures of the crypt looked really magical.

After two more disappointingly closed churches and a closed castle, I headed to the supermarket to buy some groceries, because tonight I offered to cook dinner :) on the menu is.. little sausages and cheese and bread as appitisers, spaghetti with tuna & onion, a warm salad and dessert still to be purchased. Looking forward to it. I was thinking of buying a candle as well but I think that might be a little over the top!

So I still had about 3 hours till my class started, I sat at my cafe for some French study and a chat to Rob on the phone. Hojos, the guy is in a play right now at the Weld Theatre, it's Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing, showing till Sunday. If you have some spare time :)

1 comment:

The HoJo's said...

yikes, thats short notice!
good to see you are cycling lots, Ian will have you signed up for charity rides before you know it ;o

will have to see about Much, we are a bit booked up at the mo :o(

xc