Sunday, August 10, 2008

elena the magician

So yesterday afternoon we went to this lovely Show of the Artisan, where there were hundreds of stalls around town with hand-made products, everything from Venetian masks to paper to jewellery (and lots of it) to musical instruments which imitaded nature sounds to toys to food (obviously).. the list could go on. It was a lovely walk around with my parents, uncle, auntie and cousin (even MORE hyper than usual due to his newest purchase- an ultra modern lime green camera responsible for some of the later pictures im uploading).
We happened to run into my godmother Stefania with her family and we had a lovely dinner there with them at the fiera. Following dinner.. there was an entertaining show with a magician, with a crowd of numerous dazzled children looking up at him and the parents at the back. Quite cute. Aaanyway, after a while he threw a ball "at random" at the crowd while aiming at me, and I had to 'volunteer'. So he asked me to tie a knot at the ends of two red napkins. He then told everyone to look away (obviously no one did) and stuffed them down my top! After making the usual magician fuss he pulled two ends out from my top and with them came a lame sexy black bra!! Funny. Obviously not mine, but he then pulled to the side one top of my shirt along with my bra strap, fooling the audience it had been mine.
So there I go to sit down again and he does the classic 'magic fire' tricks, after a while he calls me back up again. This time I was a little bit worried.. He gave me a small balloon and I was to hold the end of it in between my teeth. Between the baloon and my face he put this square protection thing which seemed like a piece of cardboard... So he goes, 'are you scared,' and I'm like, 'nooo... I trust you....' with a trembling voice, and he replies, 'too bad, you should never' eheh. Then he basically made the baloon pop in front of my face with fire!
So there you go. The last time the dude called me up he made me a green and blue baloon flower. He says, 'I wanted to give you a heart, but thought not to!'

So there is last night, quite a memorable one. This morning we were just about to go to church, with next to no willingness, as I wanted to catch up with my old choir teacher. In pulls Lucio, good family friend, to visit us save the day! Mum gave me a lift when mass was finished and I caught up with Angela there. And right now I'm wondering why I included that, because it is really not that interesting and I have probably wasted about 20 seconds of your time. I apologise. Ciao!

3 comments:

Elena said...

bye the way, because im not sure how to edit the posts i have to add that the magician gave me a BALOON FLOWER, not a real one! this got rob a little jealous lol .. it was bad enough he stuffed things down my top :p

The HoJo's said...

When you are in blogger dashboard, click on posts. A list pops up, on the left you have an option to edit for every post. Click on edit and your original post appears, you can change it around until you click post again. The new post is up and the old one is gone.

Souns limke an interesting evening!

xc

Anonymous said...

haha, this guy sounds so sleazy. I think he just liked u...and was just wanting a look, hehee :)