Saturday, August 9, 2008

Photos up :)

Ive uploaded a few pics onto this page, a few more onto my Facebook profile.

Last night, whilst we caught up with some cousins (and I had to endure, WITHOUT A PARTNER, the saddest scenes of 'The Notebook', which was basically suicide...) a fairly big storm freshened up the air and took away most of the humidity.. which is a blessing! Hopefully though it doesn't freshen up TOO MUCH because we are going up to the mountains a few days next week and the following. My auntie and uncle have two weeks' holidays from today so we will go up together a few days as well! Speaking of 'the uncle', he informed me my blog kept him quite amused during his last day of 'work', so he deserves a mention. Coincidence, he was born in Sydney (from Italian parents) and moved back to Italy when he was 10. So my blog also let him practice his English reading! There you go, doing my bit for the community :D

Oki, I'm running off to the next adventure :p
bye bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Elena,

Thanks for the mention and good luck for your first day of french school.

This morning I said good-bye to your parents and even a big see-you-later (perhaps a couple of years).
Quite now (12:00 o’clock) they a going to the airport with Mariagrazia, Tommaso , Nonna Gina and other friends.

Bye

Renato