Wednesday, August 20, 2008

we're off again

Our last few consecutive days in Conegliano have past fairly quickly.. They have been characterised by visiting friends and family and being visited, literally all day yesterday, going around town, and most of all EATING. Oh I also bought myself a snazzy digital camera, which is so far my most expensive expense. Unless we consider the language course in France I'm about to pay for! I'm beginning to notice the consequences of eating lots and going from a chair to the couch to the car... only occasionally walking or cycling! Feeling very guilty.
BUT! We are off (with my auntie, uncle, cousin and grandma) to Gais, near Campo Tures, the highest (in latitude) point of Italy, on the border of Austria. This place in the mountains should be a fresh change of air and we'll do some mountain walking which should make me feel better :p
will be back on Sunday. On next Tuesday we'll leave for France, as I'm close to starting my language course! I'm torn between excited and nervous right now, not underestimating the difficulty of the french language! :s
Have a good rest of the week!

3 comments:

The HoJo's said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the trip so much, we are muddling along without you :o)
xc

T-Betta said...

Oh, what are surprise, you have a blog too? Sounds like your having way more fun than me, travelling sounds like a good idea...

when u get back anyway?

peace xx

Elena said...

hey :) yep i opened this blog for the 3 months im in europe.. i get back mid october, im heading 2 france tomorrow for 5 weeks :)
have you taken a year off? what will you do at uni?